With the holidays and the arctic blast that brought snow and temperatures near O degrees is behind us, the pace of work has picked up.
On the northern retail center:
- Framing and roof deck of the high atrium progressed.
- Brick masons are making progress, revealing part of the finished façade.
- EFIS crews have start at the rear of the building.
- Concrete crews are forming ramps at doorways.
- Interior wall framing moves forward.
- In-wall MEP rough-ins are ongoing.
- Overhead MEP rough-ins are nearing completion
Lower retail shops:
- At the 2 level retail (shops B), steel erection crews are busy installing metal decking on both the roof and the second floor.
- Steel is arriving for shops C and E.
Southern retail center:
- Steel erection has started inside the block outer walls.
- Brick crews are setting up scaffold for the brick veneer.
- Concrete crews are working at the rear of the building completing formwork for the concrete pour of the loading dock area.