Shelves are in place but bare this week. Not for long…
- Construction fixture crews completed their work last week working both night and day in preparation for the store stocking team scheduled to arrive on June 30th.
- Final fire alarm systems, sprinkler systems and emergency lighting were all tested and approved by the Fire Marshall.
- Elevators and escalators are in their final stage of testing and trim-out.
- Correction of punch list items is well underway as crews worked through the weekend.
- Parking deck has been cleaned and stripped awaiting team members.
- Final touch-up cleaning near completion.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing final inspections have been complete.
- Phone lines are being installed for testing of fire alarm systems.
- Sidewalk installation is near completion.
- Landscaping irrigation systems are also being installed.
- Fire sprinkler systems will be in final testing next week.
Southern Retail Center:
- Escalators and Cartveyors were set in place this week.
- Elevator installation moved forward as scheduled.
- Store fixtures installation is ongoing.
- Atrium storefront glass has been installed.
- Entrance stairs are in place and concrete pours are ongoing.
- Permanent lighting was energized.