Northern Retail Center:
- With turnover of the northern retail center scheduled for June 16, paving crews started on Saturday afternoon and paved the main drive at University Commons Way until the wee hours of the morning.
- Concrete crews moved forward with sidewalk pours on Sunday morning (Father’s Day) to ensure the space is ready for the large retail center on Monday morning.
- Final cleaning crews worked through the week, dusting and polishing, in an effort to turnover a shining product to the client.
- Site electrical crews also worked late during the weekend to turn on parking deck and exterior site lighting tall poles. The place was a glow as we completed final testing. Apologies for the power bill.
- The north end of the parking deck is stripped and ready to receive fixture crews.
- Coolers and freezers have been energized and are holding their required temperatures.
- Telephone lines have been installed and are “hot.”
Lower Level Retail Shops:
- Work on all retail shops is substantially complete.
- Final inspections are being completed on a daily bases with perm. Power is available at all locations as required.
Southern Retail Center:
- Terrazzo flooring is complete inside the main building.
- Storefront installation is ongoing at the multi-story atrium.
- Shelving installation is ongoing.
- Coolers and freezers are installed.
- Perm power is also available.
Joe Johnson Bridge Ramp:
- Bridge work is complete except for minor punch list.
We still have much work to do before opening dates in August – but we see light at the end of the tunnel.